Today let’s talk about the Flavia coffee machine. Have you had a chance to hear about Lavazza? Perhaps. They do have their own line of coffee brewers for the office break room named Flavia. However, given their allegedly poor standing and clearly not one of the top coffee machines that are suitable for homes, do you think it’s worth the cost of a Flavia coffee maker?
Yes, purchasing Flavia’s brewer could be beneficial, especially when you’re in search of an appliance that can make Java for a wider audience.
However, you must be aware that while Flavia’s coffee brewers are said to be high-quality, office-friendly models, their user reviews are far from positive.
The most highly rated Flavia coffee maker is the Flavia J10NBK Fusion Station and it’s not a standard coffee maker per se.
Yes, it is true that the Flavia Fusion Station makes coffee, but it’s also made to make hot chocolate, tea, and other hot beverages.
While this coffee maker is regarded as to be the highest-rated item of the Flavia brand, according to the majority of customers, it does not have the most impressive rating.
But, we’ll examine a deeper examination of the Flavia Fusion unit later on.
We’ll now look at each coffeemaker that is a real Flavia and find out what rating they have!
Flavia Machines In This Article:
- 1 Flavia Machines In This Article:
- 2 Flavia Coffee Makers Review
- 3 Flavia Coffee Machine Cleaning Instructions – How Can You Clean Your Flavia Coffeemaker?
Flavia Coffee Makers Review
Flavia Barista provides your employees with the best selection of deliciously prepared beverages from the convenience of your workplace.
By pressing an icon on the touchscreen, you can have freshly ground coffees as well as real leaf teas. Place a Freshpack on the left side to enjoy espresso cappuccino, latte hot chocolate, and much more.
As with any top-quality coffee maker, the Barista comes with a tray that can be adjusted that can be used to fit all your beverage options, from the travel cup of tea to an espresso shot.
The machine is able to be connected to a water line to make it easier or manually filled, whichever is most suitable for your team!
Flavia Creation 150
This Flavia Creation 150 coffee brewer is the tiniest and the most compact of the Flavia coffee machines.
It’s designed to be utilized in small offices or meeting rooms that can accommodate only a few attendees.
It’s also the most user-friendly Flavia Creation coffee machine.
In addition, the design is small design, which is a sign of its counter-top style.
Here are the dimensions and C150’s weight:
- 13.5″ D x 9.1″ W x 14.4″ H
- 12 lbs
The fact is that these tiny dimensions make this coffee maker the perfect choice for use at home too.
Its reasonable cost means it’s affordable for a home-brewed coffee maker.
However, I’ll likely never buy the coffee maker.
However, it comes complete with bells and whistles that are similar to its larger models, including:
- Rapid making (under one minute)
- One cup of tea is brewed at each time.
- Brew sizes in multiple sizes (Regular as well as Over Ice)
- Removable reservoir for water
One of the most beneficial aspects of this Creation 150 Flavia brewer is the other beverages it can create.
Alongside cappuccino or Latte, you can also make hot chocolate or tea, making it very flexible!
Flavia Creation C500
Lavazza Professional FLAVIA Creation 500 combines fashionable design and enhanced menu options and hot drinks making it simpler than ever to prepare and enjoy the perfect beverage.
It’s the ultimate blend of style and performance. The perfect solution for an office coffee machine.
Flavia Creation 200
It’s a bit difficult to answer however, it’s less expensive!
In actuality, Flavia’s Creation 200 coffee maker is approximately three times less expensive than the Creation 500 equivalent.
They’re also pretty similar in terms of ratings as both have”meh” ratings “meh” ratings.
However, there’s a major distinction between them – the number of people which it is able to make coffee for.
Is C200 is also very simple to operate and can be used to brew coffee in 40-60 minutes i.e. less than an hour.
It can also be used like single cup brewers at a time to ensure the highest effectiveness and less chaos.
Furthermore, as it’s built to be employed in smaller spaces, it’s smaller and compact.
Here are the measurements and the weight for the Creation 200 Brewer:
- 15.6″ D x 9.4″ W x 15.5″ H
- 20 lbs
Then there are two sizes of cups you can pick from:
- Over Ice – 3 oz. (around 80 ml)
- Regular – 7 oz. (roughly 200 ml)
Remember you can use Over Ice as the best option. The over Ice option should be employed when you need to serve your cup of coffee on the ice. It makes sense!
Flavia Fusion Coffee Machine
Flavia J10NBK Fusion is indeed a top-rated brewer. Flavia J10NBK Fusion is generally regarded as the best-rated Flavia Brewer available.
Don’t be fooled by the fact that it’s a top-rated product due to the fact that, as with others Flavia products, this one is pretty average.
Just like the other two, this one isn’t very well-known either.
In my research on this coffee maker, I was able to find that more than half of people don’t believe that this product is great.
However, it comes with some cool features like a brew-by-pack system to make it easier to brew.
There’s also a reservoir for water to make it easier for cleansing and filling.
In addition, you’ll also get an internal charcoal water filter to enhance the flavor of the drink you choose to make.
Yes, it can make more than 30 beverages (including espresso) and that’s amazing.
However, when your top-rated product isn’t even a genuine coffee maker, it isn’t a good sign for the coffee makers you have specialized for.
Flavia Coffee Machine Cleaning Instructions – How Can You Clean Your Flavia Coffeemaker?
Here’s how to properly clean and maintain your Flavia coffee maker in 10 easy steps:
- Unplug your Flavia unit (i.e. turn it off)
- Pull out the drip tray and remember that the upper part of the drip tray removes so give it all a good brushing under warm water
- Remove the waste bin where the used pods are, empty it, and clean it as well
- Rinse the inner part of the machine (behind the place where the waste bin for pods is) and then dry it with a clean towel
- Pull the face of the machine (the pack door) towards you (located just above the drip tray and the waste bin) by putting one hand on top of your Flavia unit, while placing your other hand just below the pack door and just give it a nice yank don’t worry, the pack door IS meant to be opened
- Clean the pack door on the inside using a brush and warm water
- Use a cloth piece or an antibacterial wipe to clean the area behind the pack door that you just removed
- Remove the filter of your Flavia machine by lifting the lid, located on the top
- Wash and rinse thoroughly so that there are no traces of soap left
- Reassemble your Flavia coffeemaker and enjoy the coffee that comes out of it
Sure, Flavia units might not be the easiest coffee makers to clean, but these steps are easy to follow.
Look also – Jura A1 Coffee Maker Review 2022
Also, keep in mind that these steps are pretty much universal for all Flavia brewers.
So, whether you’re using a Flavia Creation 400 or Creation 500 machine, you can use the exact same steps to properly clean it! All these machines you can find on popular marketplaces.