Keurig K15 vs K10 vs K55 vs K250
The Keurig K15 is the smallest, most small Keurig brewer readily available. It’s a basic no-fuss maker that offers you coffee with a single touch of a switch. If you’re seeking a Keurig for a single user, either for home or office usage or perhaps for a student in a dormitory, this is the equipment to pick.
FEATURES Keurig K15:
– One of the most compact Keurig makers.
– Brews cup sizes 6, 8, and 10 oz.
– No water reservoir, just fill up the water storage tank with the wanted total up to brew. Markings for every cup dimension are available within the storage tank.
– One button machine, hit the Brew switch, and also the maker will certainly make you a cup of coffee in under 2 minutes.
– Removable drip tray enables you to fit a traveling mug.
– Compatible with My K-Cup multiple-use filter (sold individually).
What Pods Work with Keurig K15?
The Keurig K15 will deal with any type of K-Cup pods from all readily available brands. It can brew coffee, tea, warm delicious chocolate or any other drinks readily available as K-Cups.
Does The Keurig K15 Have a Water Filter?
No, it doesn’t. We extremely recommend that you use filtered water when developing coffee for the very best outcomes.
Keurig K15 Comparisons:
K Mini vs. K Mini Plus
K Mini Plus is the freshly upgraded variation of K-Mini (K15). In the beginning look, you can see that the style has been entirely revamped to a more smooth and also modern-day appearance. But certainly, that’s not all.
– K-Mini Plus is a lot more area saving. It is 5 ″ wide, compared to K-Mini’s 7.5 ″ widths. Nevertheless, it is taller at 16.8 ″ when the storage tank cover is open(and also there’s a factor for that, just maintain reading).
– It makes four cup sizes as opposed to 3. K Mini Plus brews 6, 8, 10, and 12 oz. There are no buttons for size selection, you merely have to fill up the water reservoir approximately the dimension you wish to make.
– It has a Strong Brew choice where it can steep your coffee longer for a bolder mixture.
– Ultimately, it can accommodate travel mugs up to 7 ″ tall (which is why the equipment is taller).
– It has pod storage, it can hold up to 9 K-Cup pods. This is something completely new in a Keurig maker
– The reservoir on the K-Mini Plus is removable, which makes it simpler to refill.
K-Mini Plus is compatible with all Keurig K-Cup pods, including non-branded hulls and refillable filters. It is offered in different colors.
Keurig K15 vs. K10 Mini
These two are the exact very same model. The Keurig K10 Mini has actually been terminated by Keurig and replaced with the Keurig K15. The K15 may have some brand-new upgraded hardware or software program for it to execute far better, however, both machines still operate basically the same way. They coincide with ability, dimension as well as attributes, yet undoubtedly, you’ll need to buy the K15 as well as not the K10 (even if it’s offered for sale), as there’s no factor in purchasing a terminated item.
Keurig K15 vs K55 vs K50
The K55 version is larger than the K15, so it makes a better selection for more than one user, or for someone who wants a reservoir (48 oz) that keeps a lot more water (rather than refiling for each usage).
The K55 brews the very same mug dimensions as the K15, 6, 8, and also 10 oz. However, it has a dedicated switch for every cup size. It likewise has even more light indications for water level, descaling, and also home heating. It is compatible with the very same K-Cup pods as the K15, it collaborates with the exact same My K-Cup refillable husk too.
You can read our review and comparisons of the Keurig K55 here.
Keurig K15 vs K250
The K250 is a Keurig 2.0 maker so that promptly unlocks attributes that the K15 does not contend all. Keurig 2.0 mixtures can make a lot even more mug sizes as well as pitcher dimensions, and they utilize sheathings like K-Cups, K-Mugs as well as K-Carafes.
– Cup sizes: 4, 6, 8, and 10 oz
– K-Mug sizes: 12, 14, and 16 oz.
– K-Carafe sizes: 22, 26, and 30 oz.
The K250 has a 40 oz water reservoir and also has an option for toughness control, so you can enjoy your beverage routine or bold. Additionally, it has a black and white touch screen display that makes it really easy to customize your drinks.
The Keurig K250, like various other Keurig 2.0 brewers, is only compatible with pods labeled for Keurig 2.0 brewers.
Read our review and comparisons of the Keurig K250 here.